Welcome to Springer Bricks!
I emerged from my Dark Ages in 2001 with a goal of restoring and expanding my childhood #7742 train set. After completing that project, I quickly moved on to others and have been (re-)enjoying LEGO ever since. I still have a strong focus on trains and also enjoy the Winter Village series from LEGO.
I have been selling LEGO for over 10 years and look forward to the opportunity to fulfill your LEGO needs.
Most orders are shipped in bubble mailers. I bag each lot (unique part/color) individually, sometimes in more than one baggie depending on the quantity and my inventory. Minifigs are shipped unassembled unless you request otherwise. I ship larger orders, orders with bulky parts, or orders with fragile parts in an appropriate box.
- I generally ship orders within 3 business days of cleared payment. Running my LEGO store is not my full time job. I will do my best to follow this timeline but cannot guarantee I always will be able to.
- Please note - I am presently unable to meet my typical timeline above. Please allow 6-14 days for shipment after order payment.
- Minifigs are considered new when they are in the condition as originally shipped by Lego - Unassmebled minifigs will remain unassembled. Minifigs that come from Lego assembled will be shipped assembled.
- New Parts are taken from sets and handled for sorting/storage only.
- Used Parts generally exhibit light playwear. Light playwear includes small surface marks, small surface scuffs, and/or a loss of the “shine” that flat surfaces of new bricks have
- Used parts that exhibit more severe playwear will have a description of the playwear in the part listing
- Please contact me if you have any questions or would like pictures of the part prior to placing an order
- I don’t give every part an in-depth inspection. Please contact me for pictures of parts or if you have any issues with part quality in your order.
- Actual purchase price will be marked on customs forms
- Orders will be marked as merchandise